After locating the ELO scooter on the map, unlock it by scanning the QR code. If you run into difficulties while scanning, turn on the flashlight on your phone.
2. Starting the journey
Once the scooter is unlocked, you can start driving. Remember to put on a helmet for your safety. Push back energetically with your leg to keep the scooter moving. Then use the acceleration lever on the right side of the steering wheel. To release, use the brake on the left side of the steering wheel.
3. Parking and end of journey
After riding, remember to park the scooter correctly. The scooter must not threaten other participants in public space.
The scooter cannot be parked in places such as:
• Center of cycle path or pavement
• Rides for wheelchairs
• Fenced estates
• Green areas
• Entries to the hospital
• Motorways and expressways
• In non-parking zones (red area marked in the ELO application). Leaving the scooter in this area is punishable!
End of journey
After parking the scooter properly, press the „Finish ride” button in the application. In the application you can check the suggested parking spaces. Just click the „P” icon.
4. How much does it cost to use ELO scooters?
Fees associated with the use of ELO scooters are the unlocking fee and the minute rate. Prices may vary depending on the time of day and city. Journeys may be subject to a minimum fee. The rates are visible in the ELO application. Click the scooter on the map to check the current price.
5. Security in connection with COVID-19
We care for the safety of our customers at every step. Every day ELO scooters are cleaned with disinfectant. We thoroughly disinfect places our clients have direct contact with. Our employees apply safety and hygiene measures in accordance with the requirements of the State Sanitary Inspection and WHO. You can also help maintain hygiene when using the scooter.
What can you do?
Wipe the steering wheel and its components with a tissue soaked in disinfectant liquid before and after riding.
Put on protective gloves.
If you have an accident while using the scooter, be sure to secure the scene. Check if you and other accident participants are safe. Inform emergency services if necessary.
7. Security rules
• Wear a helmet
• Check the brakes before traveling
• Observe traffic regulations
• You must be at least 18 years old
• A driving license or ID document is required
• One driver per vehicle (no passengers allowed – there is a risk of punishment!)
• Do not drink alcohol while driving
• Be careful and take your time when driving at night
• Always pay attention to cars, bikes and pedestrians
8. Why are the fees charged after the journey?
If the fee continues to apply:
- check if you have parked the scooter correctly and completed the ride in the application
- wait a minute after completing the journey in the application
- check the internet connection on your phone
- restart the application and try to finish the journey again
9. Scooter booking
You can book a scooter. Enter the application, find the scooter and click the clock icon to book. The scooter is reserved for you for 10 minutes. We do not charge additional booking fees.